About Vendor Shootout™ for ERP
Established in 2007, the Vendor Shootout™ for ERP is the nation's leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software evaluation, comparison and selection event. Geared toward ERP selection teams and decision makers for companies with manufacturing and/or distribution requirements, this premier event is ideal for businesses who are budgeting for or are currently evaluating an ERP software upgrade or replacement.
Moderated by Technology Evaluation Centers, the Vendor Shootout™ for ERP has served as the foundation that has helped hundreds of manufacturing and distribution organizations to jump-start their enterprise software selection process. The goal and focus of this premier event is to:
- Focus by bringing your selection team together to see the functionality you know you need and perhaps some you didn’t!
- Consolidate your efforts by seeing industry-leading software products under one roof.
- Learn what an ERP software solution can mean for your organization.
- Shortlist using the information you gather during the event—information that can take weeks to schedule, gather and decipher.
See what past attendees have to say about the Vendor Shootout™ for ERP.
- Network with like-minded businesses working through the same issues as you. Share tips and share success.