Plex Online Cloud ERP (or SaaS ERP) extends beyond the boundaries of typical Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to provide a comprehensive “shop floor to top floor” solution for manufacturers, including:
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Quality Management Systems (QMS) functions for the factory floor
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features for sales and marketing
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) functions for procurement
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for engineering and quality management
Please join one of our scripted demo sessions where you will see the strengths of Plex Online Cloud ERP for manufacturers.
As a cloud ERP solution, Plex Online is delivered over the Internet via industry-leading safety and security. The cloud provides the computing power to run the solution which is available to users "on demand" via affordable subscription pricing.
Avoid Painful Upgrades
Plex Online Cloud ERP is noteworthy for its agile development methodology, or "rapid application development" for a continuously enhanced solution.
- Manufacturers cut IT costs by avoiding complex and expensive upgrades
- Additional benefits include rapidly evolving, automatically updated versions and features
- No costly hardware
- No complex version control
- No large capital outlay
- Enhanced data security and safety
Plex Online’s comprehensive coverage delivers a “shop floor to top floor” view of a manufacturer’s operations, enabling management to run its business at maximum efficiency. Founded in 1995, Plex Systems is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with customers around the globe.
Learn more at www.plex.com